Listed here is what a number of our students had to say:
‘I love producing television shows at USC”s Annenberg television News’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I adore seeing therefore alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘I love seeing all the latest pupils getting involved with the student that is different who recruit during the start of semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward to a cappella auditions and welcoming our brand new members’ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here’s what some of our admission counselors had to express:
‘ I adore leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. We love that the band permits us to run on the track during their practices. Good music to truly get you fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the students come back and bring life back in to campus! It’s great to hear what they did within the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every autumn and it is a sendoff for our football team, but it is additionally large amount of fun for the rest of campus. The quad that is main turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the most useful component comes at the end associated with the night when they begin the concert. Every year they bring amazing music artists to campus to execute for students. My show that is favorite was Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I love when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, specially in Alumni Park it is the setting that is perfect all of the trees and Doheny within the background!’ Neelam Savla
This past weekend, USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current pupils to campus. Visitors managed to go to classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and indulge in many other events through the weekend.
One special program showcased a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to own him provide his perspective on being fully a proud parent of two USC students as a guest blog contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC parent’s viewpoint.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my 3rd grade daughter Lindsay was thrilled. She was excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern Ca. My child is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are thrilled to take college with each other and my wife Kathy and I are proud and delighted to have two kids in the Trojan Family.
However, they’ve been not the only ones in our home who’re element of that Trojan Family. It’s been clarified to us from the beginning that as parents we too are people for the household. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we now have experienced from people associated with the university has been wonderful. Simply this past weekend, we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being with your kids as we all encounter the enjoyable activities which can be found. But it is additionally inspiring to experience the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has for the students as well as the parents of the students.
Our children are not even close to house. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we love to visit and know they’re in good arms when they are in LA. After all, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For anyone that are considering transferring to USC we offer a true amount of references and programs to help guide you through the transfer application process.
1) examine the Transferring to USC Guide. It is really a guide that is comprehensive our application process and I reference it quite frequently.
2) spend close attention to the Additional program Recommendations for transfer students. Some programs at USC require extra preparation and students must certanly be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For pupils transferring from California community universities, we now have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation contract is really a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation contract to understand which of these courses will transfer.
1) you can expect Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every at 3pm at our Admission Center tuesday.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the entire autumn for pupils thinking about a more comprehensive stop by at USC. Throughout a transfer day students are able to take a hiking tour of campus, attend a scholastic information session, and listen to an aid presentation that is financial.